Call to schedule or inquire about an appointment. If it is an urgent concern, sickness, surgery, large animal or mobile concern this is the recommended way to schedule so we provide you with the services you are in need of.
If you have an after hours emergency, leave a message for assistance.
Our clinic number is 503-873-3691
For routine small animal appointments you can schedule appointments via phone or feel free to utilize our online scheduling program listed below.
Rapport Pet Portal: Click Here for Online Scheduling
How to sign up for a Rapport Pet Portal for your pets?
Click on the "Schedule an appointment online today" icon. If you are a current client, you have a private, secure Pet Portal waiting for you and only need to provide some basic information that helps match you with your Pet Portal, then create a password. TA-DA! You are done. Quick and easy.
What can you do with your Rapport Pet Portal?
You can see your pet's information all from one source and connect with the clinic in new ways.
- Make a new appointment
- See when your next appointment is scheduled
- Vaccine Due Dates
- Medical History
- Request prescription refills
- Request prescription food refills
- Print out proof of vaccination (not a legal version as it is not signed by a doctor)
- Print out proof of spay or neuter (not a legal version as it is not signed by a doctor)
- Abiqua Animal Clinic Contact Information is at your fingertips anytime
- Handy phone app that works with any smart phone
- download from your pet portal
- More communication options that you can customize to reflect your preferences
- Reminders, both vaccines and appointments
- Special clinic updates, occasional education mailings, special events
- General contact when your pet is in clinic and after they've been seen.
- Text Messages
- General contact when your pet is in clinic and after they've been seen
- Automated voice mails for appointment reminders or updates when your pet is in clinic, or after they've been seen.(we will not use this a lot, we prefer to chat with you directly but there may be times when this gets used)